Sunday, March 17, 2013

Paige Vitulli

Paige Vitulli, Ph.D.
I am Paige Vitulli and a faculty member at The University of South Alabama in the Department of Leadership and Teacher Education. I teach all undergraduate and graduate arts education courses for the college as well as instructional strategies courses for graduate students.

My professional research interests include art education, arts integration across all content areas, instructional strategies and technology integration.

I look forward to this and continued projects with graduate students such as Lindsay and Ashley; the students are the reason I am here and they inspire me to follow my professional passions.
I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it.
~Pablo Picasso

No comments:

Post a Comment