Thursday, March 7, 2013

Ashley Ryals

Hello! I am so thrilled to begin working on this research project! I graduated summa cum laude with a B.S. in Elementary Education (minor Psychology) from the University of South Alabama in the fall of 2011. I began pursuing a master's degree in School Counseling in the summer of 2012. As part of my graduate career at the University, I have been afforded the opportunity to work as a graduate assistant in the Department of Leadership and Teacher Education. I thoroughly enjoy this position for many reasons, chief among those is being able to assist former professors with research. I am always fascinated with their varied interests, and every day lends an opportunity for me to learn something new. Entranced by technology as a small child, I still maintain the wonder of a tool that optimizes efficiency. Because I have increased my effectiveness at work through the utilization of this powerful tool, I am curious as to how other graduate students and professors are collaborating with technology, as well. The Shift in Technology is here to stay, progressing from higher educational institutions to elementary classrooms. More than a tool, it is the newest generation’s way of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment